Welcome to the
Community & Family Festival 2020
Committee Planning Page
Date of Event: March 21st, 2020
Times: 11am to 5pm
1. Permit Application - Requires 1 permit at a cost of $135., Will be filing by end of February.
2. Landlord Authorization, Will be filing by end of February.
3. Parking permission from Capitol School, Will be filing by end of February.
4. The Phoenix Police Department will be notified.
We have so far 5 food booths that will be covered and maintained with staff.
1. Burger Hut - Donated and staffed by the Arredondo family
2. Snack Shack - Academy Cafe, Becky Alvarado
Serving Pretzels, candy bars, Iced drinks, Popcorn, Nachos
3. Burrito Barn - Tony Perez, BOC
4. Hot Dog Corral - JDCA members
5. Sweet Tooth Booth - GDCA members
Other suggestions are welcomed.
We have non-food booths that will be covered and maintained with staff.
1. Ticket Booth - Lupita & Linsey, Box Office
2. Vendors - Bob Gates
2. Jewelry Sales - Co-chairs, Jeanna Delfin/Norma Moran
3. Carnival Games/Bouncy Houses - Dave Meyer, BOA. $250 Grant received for prize & construction expenses
4. Raffles - Co-chairs, VACANT - If you would like to chair this area, CLICK here
6. Petting Zoo - Kennedy Family
7. Theater Tours and Info - VACANT - If you would like to chair this area, CLICK here
Angel - Music and entertainment
1. Announcer/Host - Kris Copeland, Recruitment Coordinator
The following artists have confirmed
1. Just Jimmy
2. Discovery of an Afterlife
3. Matt Kennedy
4. Ballet Folklorico Esperanza -
6. Other suggestions are welcomed
--- If you want to be part of our bandstand or know someone, CLICK here
Miscellaneous items/things we need/borrow:
1. Pop Up Tents, 2. Wood Pallets --- If you can help in this area, CLICK here
We need help in the following areas:
1. Set-up and Take Down --- If you can help in these areas, CLICK here
We need donations of the following.
1. Food Items such as bottled water, Pepsi products, hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, chips plates, napkins, forks, ice, etc...\
--- If you would like to donate any of the above items, CLICK here
2. Cash donations to offset permits, copying and printing and to pay for items not donated -- If you would like to donate, CLICK here
3. Suggestions of Business/Corporate sponsors --- If you can help in this area, CLICK here
Below are downloadable files for your use in the committee you chair:
Event Sponsors: Anyone: Business/Corporate Sponsorship Form
Raffle Committee: VACANT: Raffle Letter & Form