Shaping Successful Futures through Performing arts, life building skills & leadership proficiency
The Academy Theatre, a Youth Theatre Arts Education Program, Performing Arts Curriculum & Community Arts Venue
Welcome to the Academy Theatre’s Charitable Fashion Challenge Showcase.
We guarantee that your participation will be an enjoyable experience.
· 8 models are needed!
· Experience is not necessary!
· Male or female, 15 years old and up.
· Two $100 grand prizes!
Here are the details of the Fashion Challenge Showcase
1. Open to any male, female, and/or adult age 15 years old and up.
2. First 8 models who sign up will be included in the event. (First Come/Served Basis)
3. Each model MUST have a wardrobe consultant to participate. Any gender.
4. $20 entry fee per model/wardrobe assistant team.
5. Each team is required to get 10 sponsors after the orientation meeting. Each pledge is $10.
What each Model will receive:
1. Hair and make-up done by hair/makeup volunteers (model must bring in foundation & powder)
2. Session with model coach
3. Chance to win one of two $100 grand prizes (split with wardrobe assistant)
4. Gift bag of goodies from event sponsors for both model and wardrobe assistant
The roles of the modeling team include:
1. Design two outfits; casual wear and evening/formal wear. (theme will be discussed at the orientation meeting)
2. You will receive a monetary gift card in which to purchase clothing to create these designs.
3. Model will show the two designs during the fashion show on the catwalk
4. Wardrobe assistant will announce and describe the wardrobe design
Dates to keep in mind:
1. Orientation meeting for models plus wardrobe assistants - Tuesday, June 14th at 7 pm.
2. Follow-up meeting on Tuesday, June 28th, at 7 pm. All receipts, used gift cards, tags, and sponsor pledges need to be turned in at this time. In this meeting, you will also be meeting with the model coach.
3. Date of the event is Saturday, July 9th at 7 pm. Models and wardrobe assistants must be at the Academy Theatre (with outfits) no later than 5:30 pm.
4. This is a ticketed event. $20 for VIP seating, $15 for preferred seating, and $10 for general seating
Keep in mind, that the first 8 models will be participating in the Fashion Show for a chance to win up to $200! Please click the button below to register. The first 8 registrations will have this opportunity!